Employment Law FAQ
Looking for more legal information about employment issues? Follow the links on this page to find a variety of helpful resources.
- Alberta Labour Relations Board
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Employment Standards
- Employment Insurance
- "My Rights as a Worker" - Canadian Labour Standards
- "A Guide to Rights and Responsibilities in Alberta Workplaces"
- "A Guide to the Law in Alberta Regarding Employment Law"
- Canadian Legal FAQs-Employment Law
If you are having difficulty with this webpage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Bono Law Alberta makes no claims as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any of the resources posted to this site. The resources hosted here contain general information and are provided for convenience and general guidance. With the exception of legislation, resources hosted on this site are not to be interpreted as law and are not a substitute for legal research.