Are you a member and having trouble logging in?
Here are a few things to check:
- Forgot your password?
- Fill out your email address and have a temporary password reset link emailed to you.
- Is your browser set to block cookies?
- Cookies must be "turned on" in order to use password-protected areas of this site. A 'cookie' is a small piece of information that a site can store within your browser. probono.net uses a 'cookie' to determine what content a user has permission to view. If you choose, we also use the 'cookie' to remember your information so you are not required to log in each time you return to the site.
- If you continue to experience problems, please contact us at email@example.com
Pro Bono News and Events
- Save the Date: October 11, 2017 “Working with Vulnerable Clients” workshop, Calgary
- Free Public Legal Education Workshops – Edmonton May and June
- Employment Opportunity – Senior Managing Counsel, Calgary
- Free Legal Clinic on May 26 for Lloydminster AB/SK residents
- 1000 Voices Legal Clinic Schedule May to August, Calgary
Volunteer in Profile (VIP)
PBLA is pleased to welcome our newest VIP, Bud Melnyk of Red Deer. Bud was born and raised in Edmonton and holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the U of A. He completed his law degree in 1990 at the U of A and articled in Red Deer. Bud has a long distinguished career in Red Deer including 20 years with Gerig Hamilton Neeland LLP and covering a full spectrum of practice. In 2017, the firm merged with Warren Sinclair LLP to become the largest law firm in Central Alberta.
Bud also distinguishes himself with his lifelong commitment to teaching others and serving the legal community. Since 2011 he has served on the Law Society of Alberta Family Law Advisory Committee. Bud has volunteered with the Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic since it began operations and served as their Lawyer Mentor from 2008-2010. Read more